Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project Tuesday "Hinged Card" Challenge


How excited am I???!!!!VERY EXCITED!!!!! This is my 1st project to make for PT since becoming a member of the DT at Project Tuesday. Don't you just love my watermark?!!! I love it....Thanks Jennifer!!!!!!!!

Our challenge this week was to make a Hinged Card. You can get directions on how to make this card HERE. I really loved making this card. I did not expect it to be so easy.

Make sure you go to PROJECT TUESDAY and look at all the wonderful projects that these ladies come up with, and join in on the fun!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!

Supplies: Paper and button are from Autumn Leaves foof-a-La scrapping kit; Fiskars "Give it a swirl" punch; JoAnn's ribbon; Martha Stewart Bird stamp; Garnet embossing powder; heat embossing gun; Leafy Branch cuttlebug folder; cuttlebug; chalk; K&Company clear sentiment stamp; pop dots; corner punch; twine. (I think that I got everything listed)

7 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kim! I love this! I love how you embossed the top pc of your card. Matches perfectly!! You did an awesome job!!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, loving the lovely papers you have usedm and I just adore the image. beautiful. and congratulations on your DT spot x

Sarah Gough said...

Easy - but so pretty! Was such a great project to start off our tenure!

Mrs B said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! I love the bird image! Great job!
CindyB

Jennifer Meyer said...

HI Kim :) I LOVE your card, what a gorgeous design! I LOVE how you embossed the BG and the image and colors are FABULOUS!

Welcome to the SAS PT DT! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Jean Addis said...

I am a bird lover, and your card with that image and rich looking paper is so elegant looking. Great job!

Rose said...

LOL your so easy to please, just give you a watermark and your a happy camper!!!
sorry had to razz you some more!! told you on the phone how beautiful this is so not going to tell you again, your head might not fit threw the door LOL
Welcome to the PT team girl friend :)