Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project Tuesday's Tunnel Card Challenge






The challenge this week at PROJECT TUESDAY is to make a Tunnel Card. I almost skipped out this week because I have been busy, but thankfully someone reminded me that I was the one who chose this challenge...so of course I could not skip out....Thanks Rose.

Please hop on over to PROJECT TUESDAY and take a look at what the DT's came up with. Make sure you join in on the fun, and don't forget to link your card!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!

Click HERE to get instructions on how to make a Tunnel Card.

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kim, I really like how your tunnel card turned out especially like how you did the inside.

Rose said...

well i was not reminding you so you could play along.......... i was complaining about what you picked for us to make!! girl i about pulled out my hair on this one. but i still love you :) your card is so pretty and love the humming bird :)

Jean Addis said...

Very, very pretty Kim!

suezie said...

Kim this is so pretty - very CAS (and I like CAS)