Sunday, October 11, 2009

Autumn gift bags

WOW...I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but between my dog Shep having problems with his ear for about a week and then it was my turn to have problems with my ear, which I am now taking antibiotics for, I just wasn't felling well enough to sit and make anything.

Friday night I decided to make these treat bags for my SIL who was having a candle party on Saturday. I made 20 of them. And...not that I am patting myself on the back or anything :), but I think that these treat bags turned out soooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Cricut carts that I used:
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the treat bags
ACY for the cat
Pooh and Friends for the pumpkins.

I think that the ladies really enjoyed them. I filled them with dove candies and candy corn taffy.



2 comments:

Rose said...

well you should pat yourself on the back! these are fantastic girl :0) hope you feel better soon. this has been a BUSY weekend for me so please forgive me for not calling you, but there is a little something on the way for you in the mail :0)

wvcathy said...

Your little treat bags are just soooo cute - great job - you must have been very busy though


wvcathy