Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank You ...S.U. Sweet Treat Cups



Well...I have been told that my blog is getting cobwebs because I have not been posting much, LOL, and you know who you are :)...so I thought that I better whip something together. Thanks for the reminder and make sure you keep reminding me because you know that I am such a slacker :) Hopefully with the weather changing...I will start making and posting a little more often.
I don't want to say who they are for, but one is for a someone loves sixlets, so that is what I put in the sweet treat cups. I guess I can say who the other is for since he doesn't come on my blog. It's for my brother Jeff. He recently gave me something that he knows I just love so I wanted to make him a little thank you card.

The only cricut used was for the flower. I used George and Basic Shapes Cart. I cut the flower petals and glued them around the Sweet Treat Cup. Oh, and I have a really tiny Thank You stamp that I used to stamp on the petal. The flourish and the leaf are from the Home Decor
Cart.

1 comment:

Rose said...

i love the treat cups!! and who would be so rude as to tell you your getting cobwebs?? not me!! LOL hey at least now i know what to say to you so you post something :0)