Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge "Stitching"


I sooooooooooooo enjoyed doing this challenge!!! I haven't stitched on a card in such a long time. I had to dust off my Pixie craft sewing maching. It was one of those things I just had to have, but rarely use it...so this challenge gave me a chance to use it. Ron thanks you Rose...since he's the one who bought me the pixie.
Make sure to stop over at CCC and check out all the great stitching projects, and join in on the fun!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supplies: Pixie craft sewing maching, Paper is from K&Company, prima flowers, Martha Stewart emboss/button punch, Ribbon is from JoAnn's, Inkadinkado hummingbird stamp, and embossing powder (the color is red dragon)

2 comments:

Rose said...

Girl this is beautiful!! LOVE the buttons (thanks for reminding me i have that punch lol) thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Magda said...

What a lovely card! Great colours and the image is amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Magda x