Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crafty Creations "Cut it out and Pop it up" Challenge


This is just a cutesie card that I made for my sister. I'm sure that she is just as tired of all the snow as the rest of us here in PA....so I thought that I would make her a fun spring/summer card.
Make sure to check out all the great projects at CCC, and join in on the fun!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

supplies: Forever Young cricut cartridge for the hat, flowers and sunglasses, stickles, pearls, bloom dots cuttlebug folder, and DCWV paper.

2 comments:

Rose said...

too stinken cute!! love the glasses and i wish i could send you some sunshine :) thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

shelly said...

hi kim! what a fun spring/summer card.. id send sunshine your way but we dont have any of that at the moment :) nice to have you playing along at crafty creations! xx shelly