Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day cards and a frame







Wanted to share a couple of Father's Day cards and a picture frame that I made this weekend.

The 1st card is for my stepfather....Happy Father's Day Lon!!! The paper is makingmemories. The bluejay is from Pat Catan's along with the buttons.

The 2nd card is for my FIL....Happy Father's Day Bill!!! The paper I used is from the DCWV Travel stack. I cut the compass from the Stand and Salute Cricut cart and then stamped and heated embossed. The compass stamp is from Michaels.

The altered picture frame is for my FIL. It is one of those $1 frames from Michaels. I think that the paper I used with the stars is from JoAnns. The lighthouse and the seagulls are from Lifes A Beach Cricut cart.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

LOVE the frame girl :) and your cards are fantastic!!