Monday, June 21, 2010

PAY IT FORWARD

I received my PIF from Rose today!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!! Wow....I'm sooooooo sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted. Just alot going on in my life for the past 3 months:(
Pay It Forward
I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment that they want to participate in the PIF challenge. In turn, they promise to post this and send something they made to the first 5 posters on their blog.
I promise you will receive your item before the end of July 2010.

2 comments:

Rose said...

well I NEED one of your cards girl :) you have my address right? LOL

seriously i treasure everyone you have sent me :)

will try and call you this weekend as i can talk now without pain.....so watch out!!!

suezie said...

Hi Kim - love your PT this week especially that button one! Too cute!