Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project Tuesday's Nugget Purse challenge

This weeks challenge at PROJECT TUESDAY is to make a nugget purse. These are soooooooooo simple to make. Because I am making tons of these for some people I decided to make the purse using cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. It was soooo easy to do and such a time saver because I was able to cut several per 12x12 page.

Now hop on over to PROJECT TUESDAY to get inspired by the DT's designs, and join in on the fun!!! Don't forget to link your project!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Click HERE for instructions!!

3 comments:

Jean Addis said...

These are so cute! I think I'll use my Cricut to make more. I love the easy projects that carry a big impact.

Karen Wilson said...

I don't have that cartridge yet, but I might have to keep my eyes open. They'd make great wedding favors and I have a friends wedding coming up! Love your little purses!!

Sarah Gough said...

these are gorgeous Kim - I looked everywhere here for something similar to those chocolates, we don't have them at all! Pity, cos it looked like a fun project!