Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Project Tuesday's Tag Box challenge



This week at PROJECT TUESDAY the challenge is to make a Tag Box. I loved making this box, but decided to make some chocolate covered oreo cookies to add into the box instead of tags. My sister and a few other goblins that I know will love these!!

Now hop on over to PROJECT TUESDAY and check out what the DT came up with, and make sure to join in on the fun!!! Don't forget to link your project!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Click HERE for instructions!!

5 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, chocolate covered cookies sound yum!

Jean Addis said...

Wow,your tag box is fabulous. Crocheting, paper crafting, AND designer cookies...you're one talented lady!

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love your box full of candies! I'm taking it you made your candies also WOW!

suezie said...

This is such a cool take on this week's project - a great gift idea too - thanks!

Rose said...

well i think a bit of your rebel is coming out girlfriend.....cookies and not tags?? YUMMY!!!!
you make me want to celebrate Halloween just to get some of these cookies LOL